Because of time constraints the majority of people do not have time to visit the branch of the bank. The bank therefore offers various methods that can use to determine the balance of your Bank of Baroda account balance.
These options allow you to monitor bank balances remotely, meaning you can check the balance in the comforts of your home.
A popular and widely popular ways to check balances are one of them is the Bank of Baroda Missed call number. It is the simplest method due to its simplicity and speedy response.
Bank of Baroda Balance Inquiry Number 2022
Bank of Baroda provides missed call balance check service through which you can check your BOB balance. The BOB Missed Call Balance inquiry number is 8468001111.
If you’ve missed a phone call, the call will be cut off automatically, and an SMS with the details of your bank account will be sent by SMS.
Bank of Baroda Mini-Statement Missed Call Number
Bank of Baroda missed call number is a service offered by the bank. Using it, you will be able to find the latest three transactions on your accounts. The BOB Missed Call number for an electronic mini-statement is 8468 001122. After you’ve answered an unanswered call, you’ll get an SMS that contains a mini-statement of the most recent transaction.
Other Ways to Check BOB Account Balance
Other than the BOB balance check miss telephone number, this bank also offers additional ways to check the balance in the bank too. Here are some other options:
BOB SMS Balance Check Number
- Net banking
- Mobile Banking
- ATM Balance Check
- BOB Account Passbook Update
BOB SMS Banking via BOB SMS Balance Check Number
Bank of Baroda SMS Banking is a way to search for numerous bank-related information. The SMS service provided through Bank Of Baroda works by linking your Mobile Number to the Account Number, and then sending an SMS to 8422009988. This service is priced according to SMS costs.
The SMS format are required for Bank of Baroda have been listed here:
|Balance Enquiry||BAL < space > XXXX*|
|Mini Statement||MINI < space > XXXX*|
|Cheque Status||CHEQ < space > XXXX* < space > Cheque No.|
|Un-subscribing SMS alert facility||DEACT < space > XXXX*|
|Subscribing SMS alert facility||ACT < space > XXXX*|
*XXXXX is the last 4 numbers of the account number.
SMS keywords are predefined and therefore should be precisely in line with the keywords given.
Also read: SBI Lifetime Free Credit Card
BOB Mobile Banking
Bank of Baroda offers a mobile banking option that you can track your balance on your account. BOB World is the app for mobile banking that allows you to access your bank account through the internet.
- The steps below are step by procedure steps to find the balance of your bank account using a mobile banking app
- Download and install the BOB World application on Play Store or App Store depending on the model of your device.
- After downloading, open your mobile banking application and login to your account using your login credentials
- After you log in, go to the tab for accounts followed by clicking on the bank account that you would like to see the balance of your bank account for.
After you’ve chosen an account you’ll be able to see the balance of your bank at the top of the page.
Check Balance of Account by using Net Banking
Another fantastic method of finding the balance on your Bank of Baroda account is through the Net Banking service offered by the institution.
To check your balance of your bank account to check the balance, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda by following this link- https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect
- Now, sign into your bank account with your login credentials.
- After logging in , navigate to the section on your account that summarizes your accounts and then select the account you would like to check the balance of your account for
- The balance will be shown on the screen.
- Check Bank of Baroda Balance by ATM
- If you have a debit card that is linked to the Bank account, you are able to utilize the bank ATM Card to check your balance on your bank account. It’s a no-cost balance check feature available at BOB ATMs. However, you are able to make use of your card to access any other ATM machine, too.
- To check the balance on the account, you should follow these steps:
Place your ATM debit card inside an ATM
- Select the language
- Put in your PIN on the machine.
- Choose the option to see your balance
UPI is the acronym as Unified Payment Interface that you are able to use to check the transactions on your account at bank quickly. You can also view the balance of your bank account using UPI Apps.
These are the steps you must follow in order to verify your bank balance by using UPI Apps–
- Download and install any UPI Apps that are available on either the Play Store as well as the App Store
- Now, enable Your UPI App using the instructions on screen.
- Once the activation process is complete Once activated, you can log in to your UPI app with your MPIN.
- Navigate to the section for accounts followed by clicking on the check balance button.
- You’ll see your Bank of Baroda balance details on the screen.
USSD Services is a GSM-based service that allows you to access basic banking services such as mini statements, balance checks etc.
To check the balance of your account via by dialing the USSD code, dial *99#, and follow these steps:
- Dial *99# to dial in and then hit the call button.
- Your bank account has automatically recognized the connection between your bank account and your mobile phone number
- Then, you’ll be presented with a myriad of choices from the menu, and you’ll need select the Balance Check Balance option.
- If you select this option, you’ll be required to enter the UPI PIN that is associated with your bank account.
Then the balance on your bank account will be shown on the screen.
Also read: Bajaj Finserv Emi Card Apply 2022
It is possible to update your passbook by going to the branch of your bank inquiring with the bank rep to update your passbook. After updating your passbook. your passbook will be able to provide you with balance on your bank account.
Need More Help?
BOB is renowned for its superior services to customers and its banking. In case you need additional help regarding your Bank of Baroda account, you can contact Bank customer care at 1800 258 44 55, 1800 102 44 55, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda was established in 1908, and it is a state-owned bank. It was created in 1908 by Maharajas of Baroda in the state of Baroda, a princely state of Baroda to help the population to meet financial assistance in times of necessity. BoB has 5538 branches across India as well as abroad, and the number of ATMs was 10441 in July 2017 scattered all over the country. Following the merger between Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank in the year 2019, Bank of Baroda has grown to become the third-largest bank in India.
Friends, we hope that the information given to you about How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance must have been absolutely accurate. If you have any question in your mind, then you can definitely ask by commenting in the comment box given below, friends, if you like it, then you will definitely share this article further.